Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Laughing at Mommy

Eli loves to smile. He also has a laugh, but usually it's pretty tame. It's more of a chuckle, I guess. So we're always trying to find ways to make him laugh a little more. As a parent, you'll do ANYTHING silly to get a smile or a laugh, even if it means you look foolish. So here are 2 video clips where I sound like a total fool, but at least Eli laughs.

In this first video, Eli does his chuckle. I think I "laugh" more than he does. The thing I love about this clip is the look he gives the camera at the end. It's like he's annoyed by the paparazzo.

In this next video, Eli really lets loose. I finally discovered what to say to make him laugh harder! Yay, me! (This is really quite an accomplishment!)

1 comment:

Jen Yao said...

HAHAHAHAHAH dude! i wish i was there watching you make a fool out of yourself! but, hey, it worked! oh and i love how your voice hit a high pitch at the end! good work!