Last week we went to Sea World 2 days in a row with LW and her kids. It was kinda crazy, but the kids had lots of fun so we thought we'd just go for it. Ever since we've lived in San Antonio, we've had Sea World season passes every year and it's been totally worth it. But last year we actually didn't even go to Sea World because Evie was an infant...and a colicky infant at that. So last week was Evie's first time to Sea World and she loved it! On the first day we only visited the new area at Sea World called the Bay of Play. It's full of fun kid rides and a huge splashpad. Evie was in heaven playing with the water!
Here she is enjoying the little fountain at the baby splashpad section.
Here are the kids enjoying one of the new Bay of Play rides. Elina and Eli loved this ride...I don't think you can see them in the video though...
The 2nd day we only spent time at the water park. When we were at the Bay of Play, Elina and Eli preferred the rides to the splashpad because the water splashed in their faces a little too much. Honestly, I don't know what I did to make them not like a little water in their faces! That night I asked Elina if she would want to go to the water park and she said, "Yeah! I want to go back to that pool with the octopus slide." Folks, she's talking about the baby pool. I think Elina's the only child who's spent the last few years at the same place in the water park. All of her friends have outgrown it, but every year she returns to the baby pool. It's insane! But it actually works out for me since Eli and Evie can only handle the baby pool...so I guess it's better that Elina enjoys it too.
At the baby pool, there's this umbrella that has "rain" and every year we've gone, Elina doesn't like going under it. (You know, the water-in-the-face issue.) Well, Elina finally went under it and enjoyed herself! I just HAD to take a picture of it because it was a big moment for her.
Evie loved crawling around in the baby pool and Eli really loved pretending to swim in the deeper part of the pool. We had a great time at Sea World and can't wait to go back soon. These kids definitely can't wait to go back!

No comments:
Post a Comment