Elina is playing extremely well with all her friends these days. It makes me SO happy. I love to watch her play pretend with her friends....the way they have fake birthday parties, chase each other, and "cook" food for one another. It's adorable.
Honestly, I don't mind sitting for my friends because when another toddler is over, Elina has so much fun. Elina and her friend will usually vanish into the playroom and enter their play world and I'm not at all invited. It's really wonderful. I can see the benefits of having twins--not during the newborn stage, but at this age they would keep each other company. There would be an automatic playmate.
So here are some videos of Elina playing with her friends. This first video looks kinda funny because it's a tent bouncing around. It's actually Elina and her friend, M, jumping up and down inside the tent. They had a blast! You can tell from the sound of their laughter.
This second video is of Elina and L. They're practicing dancing slowly and quickly. It's pretty cute.
In this last video, Elina and L are doing what toddlers love best--chasing each other. They can literally run around in circles for such a long time. It's hilarious. The thing I love about this video is the way L runs. One of my favorite things is watching toddlers run. They're all different, but all so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment