I think Eli's trying to copy the way Elina dances. Elina jumps around while she dances, so Eli probably thinks you're supposed to move both legs separately when you dance. Regardless, it's pretty darn cute. Here are some videos of Eli bustin' some new moves--
Monday, April 13, 2009
New Dance Moves
Eli's dance moves have now evolved into more "complex" steps. Before he used to bob up and down at the knees whenever he heard music. Now he takes these quick steps with his feet while standing in the same spot. It is hilarious to watch because it looks like he's taking a walk...to nowhere. I can't seem to fully capture his new dance yet. B says that when he's really dancing, he does this little bobbing at the knees while he's taking the quick steps. But by the time I run back with my camera, he won't do it again. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment