Most of the time, this is what all 5 of my living room windows look like.

It's quite the scene, but totally worth it. All 3 kids enjoy using the crayons and they'll spend hours in front of the windows just drawing and writing. Nowadays, Elina will draw something and Eli will try to copy what she draws. Lately, he's really into drawing toucans and birds. It's great that Elina's drawings are awesome examples for Eli to copy.


Clean up is pretty "easy." I put that in quotes because all you need is some Windex and paper towels, but it's not really the most eco-friendly activity. You need quite a few paper towels to fully clean the crayons off the windows. Even though I need more paper towels than I would like, I still continue to let the kids use the window crayons because it's a nice quiet activity that keeps them occupied for a big chunk of time. To me, that's priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment