I know I'm a little behind with this post considering the 100th day of school was the day before Valentine's Day. It's not entirely my fault though because the teachers got a little behind in returning the kids' work.
We did some fun 100 day stuff at home...made necklaces with 100 beads, pretended to be statues for 100 seconds, jumped rope 100 times (not consecutively), etc.
At school, they played lots of "100" games and they also used 100 toothpicks and marshmallows to build their own creations. Elina made a fish (on the left) and a mouse (on the right).

Here's a better look at the fish--
The kids also came up with 100 reasons why they love Discovery School. It was really a great list of sweet things that make Elina's school so special.
So the point of this post is that Elina brought home the cutest thing from the 100th day. Take a look at this--
Seriously the cutest thing you've seen, right? I love that L and Elina are just jumping for joy in the drawing. I'm so impressed that after all this time, she still treasures her friendship with L this much. She really loves her and misses her so. We all miss L and her family! (And we all wish we could go to Hawai'i for $100, right??)

No comments:
Post a Comment