One of Elina's friends from the neighborhood, A, just turned 3. We attended her birthday party this past weekend. Elina had a great time there because there was a big castle bouncer, a play structure, and....PONY RIDES. Yup, they rented 2 ponies to give the kids pony rides. The backyards in our neighborhood can't really accomodate enjoyable pony rides, so A's parents decided to have the ponies go up and down the street. It was a sight to see, but really fun for the kids.
We weren't sure if Elina would want to get on the pony, but she did! I think it helped to see her friends all riding the ponies. We were so proud of how brave Elina was because we didn't even hold onto her while she was riding...although she does look like she's holding on for dear life. So here is a clip of Elina riding Mohawk the pony--
Here's a clip of Elina in the castle bouncer. Elina is usually wary of these things because there is always a chance of bumping into another person. She would jump if her friends were in there, but if there were "strangers" in there, she'd just sit outside and wait. One time I saw her sitting outside and peeping in through the net. I asked her, "What are you doing?" She said, "I'm waiting for the friends to leave." The minute they left the bouncer, she got in there and started jumping around. So here she is having a blast all by herself--
No comments:
Post a Comment