Friday, October 17, 2008

Me and My Trike

I think Elina's the only 3 year old kid in the neighborhood who doesn't know how to ride a tricycle, so we figured it was time to teach her. It didn't take long at all. I think it was mostly due to how lazy we were to go out into the heat and humidity to patiently show her how to pedal. But since the weather's been getting nicer, we were more willing to get out there. (How sad is that?)

Now that Elina can ride her tricycle, she wants to show everyone. There's a list of people she wants to show this new skill to. She also asks to ride her tricycle around the block all the time. It's really cute to watch her pedal because she's so proud of herself. And when I see her pedaling I feel like she's really growing up so quickly. I think when she learns how to ride a real bike, I might cry a little.

Here she is...so proud of herself...so proud of herself that at the end of the clip she asks me to take a picture of her, too!

No comments: