I previously posted about our trips to South Padre from Elina's perspective--it was wonderful and Elina loved frolicking in the water. Elina had a great time both times. Eli on the other hand...
During our first visit I dipped his feet into the water and he seemed fine. He didn't really react. In fact, he had a pretty good time at the beach. The second time we went, my dad put his feet in and he freaked out. I mean he was seriously screaming like a girl. Just listen to his little screams in the videos. I couldn't believe he didn't like it THAT much! The water wasn't really cold or anything, but he was very unhappy about it. When we put his feet in the water, he cries and screams. When we take him out, he's fine. Poor guy!
So, to sum it up....the first trip to the beach looked like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment