As a toddler, Elina can be quite bossy. She tells you what shapes to make when using Playdoh. She tells you where to look for things when playing hide-n-seek. Here are some of her latest displays of bossiness.
Story 1
[while reading/singing Shoo Fly together]
Elina: Shoo fly don't bother me, shoo fly don't bother me...
Me: [instead of singing, I just clap my hands and let Elina sing solo]
Elina: Mom, you can't just clap your hands.
Me: Oh, excuse me.
Story 2
[While we were eating, I was trying to pick out the seaweed in her miso soup because she only likes to eat the tofu with the soup.]
Elina: Mom, I don't like the green thing.
Me: Ok, let me get it out. [But I accidentally scoop up a tofu with the seaweed and put them both in my mouth.]
Elina: Mom, don't eat the tofu part.
Me: Oops, sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment