Monday, June 2, 2008

I Can Use Chopsticks!

Back in November, B and I bought these cute Chopstick Kids for Elina. It acts as a hinge at the top of the chopsticks to keep them together, making it easier for kids to eat with chopsticks. Elina wasn't interested for the longest time. But recently, she wanted to give it a try. So we put the Chopstick Kids on a pair of chopsticks and it worked! I think it was partly the Chopsticks Kids and partly that we were eating Asian rice (which is sticky by nature). Either way, she loved using the chopsticks and wants to use them all the time. No matter what she'll try using the chopsticks first. If it doesn't work, then she asks for a fork or spoon.

2 comments:

Jen Yao said...

wow, she's good!

Kimberli said...

I thought this was SO impressive! I definitely can't use chopsticks this well... maybe Elina should give lessons.