Friday, March 22, 2013

The "Funnest" Month So Far

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Eulee just turned 7 months and I have to admit that this has been the "funnest" month so far.  Everything she does is SO amazing and fun now.  I love it!

1. SITTING: She is learning how to sit, which opens up a whole new world of possibilities (if you can believe it)!  Now when we go to restaurants, she can sit in the highchair (with extra padding from the Buggy Bagg).  This is so much better than just holding her.  She doesn't LOVE highchairs yet, but I think with more practice she'll get it.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Since she can kinda sit, she can play with lots of different toys now.  It's amazing how different the toys are once you don't have to be lying down all the time.  She loves to bang on her little piano and her Superstar toy!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

She is also testing out the Push Around Buggy.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

2. HAIRDO: Shortly after she turned 6 months, her hair started to go flat.  Boooooooo!  We love the spiky hair!  But, alas, it is too long to defy gravity all the time. The problem is that the front of her hair is getting into her eyes, so we have to use a hairclip...but then the back part still defies gravity, so it looks weird.  We don't know what to do with it anymore.  It really is a mess, but I'm not going to cut it (as per my mom's advice).  For now, we can live with the crazy hair.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

3. RASPBERRIES: She loves to blow raspberries now.  It's so cute...even with the saliva dripping down her chin.  She's not exactly doing her full-on raspberries in these videos, but she's trying.
4. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS: She's full of different facial expressions.  My faves are the tongue-sticking-out look...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
...the biting-the-bottom-lip look....
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
...and the doe-eyed look.  Irresistible!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
And I especially love how quickly her face can go from this...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
...to this!

5. INTO THE MOUTH: That's where everything goes these days. Check it...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

6. TOES: She actually loves to suck on her right big toe!  It's crazy!  She always does it during diaper changes.  But like I said, everything goes right to her mouth these days...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
7. SLEEPING: Unfortunately, her sleep still isn't perfect.  On most nights she goes from 7:30 or 8pm until 5 or 6am.  Those nights are great.  But then she'll have these random weeks where she'll get up and STILL cry for an hour for no particular reason.  It's so odd.  We can't figure it out.  Can anyone help us out here??  I think this is probably the only downer this month.

Like I said, this has been such a fun month with our littlest one!  Can't you tell?

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

So cute! I think I say this every time, but WOW that kid has a ton of hair! :)