Saturday, August 27, 2011

We're Back!

We've been back from Disney World for a few days and we're all still pretty exhausted...well, at least I am!  I've hit the ground running since our return and I can definitely feel it. We got back home on Thursday at noon and I spent the rest of the day unpacking and doing laundry.  That night I had parent orientation meetings for Eli and Elina's school so I was gone from 6pm until 10:30pm.  Friday morning we went back to school for Eli and Elina's open house events for their classrooms.  Then today, Saturday, has been filled with grocery shopping since our fridge is almost empty.  Later today we're going to a birthday party.  Man, I'm tired!  I hope tomorrow can be a PJ day.

The summer was fun and felt too short, but I'm definitely welcoming the routine that the new school year will bring.

When I catch my breath, I'll post about Disney World...promise.

No comments: