
Of all the places to go for Mother's Day, we decided on Zocca for two reasons--
1. Speed: Since it was a buffet the meal would last as long or as short as wanted it to last. This would facilitate a quick getaway in case Evie got cranky.
2. Cost: Kids under 5 ate for free. There were a lot of restaurants that were charging a decent amount for kids to eat, so Zocca immediately caught my eye. If my kids ate a lot of food I wouldn't feel bad about forking over the money for the pricey kids' meals, but Elina eats like a bird so it would not be worth it at all.Earlier in the week, Elina's school had Muffins for Mom. For half an hour before school began, the school provided yummy muffins and juice for moms and their kids to share. Since my parents were in town, I was lucky enough to go with Elina without any other kids. So we had a nice little date before her day started at school.
I hope that everyone had a great Mother's Day, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment