Anyway, we're going on a big family vacation to....ATLANTIS in the Bahamas next week. Obviously, because we're going somewhere this exciting, I have to research everything. This is why I haven't posted in a long time (plus, we've had lots of family visiting). All my spare time has been devoted to reading restaurant reviews, suggestions for packing with kids, and activities worth doing. It's really exhausting, but totally worth it in the end.We are all excited for this trip. We've been prepping Elina and everyday when I get her dressed to leave the house, she asks, "Are we going to the Bahamas right now?" Then yesterday we told her, "We're not leaving for the Bahamas until next Tuesday." So later that day she said, "Today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. That means we're going to the Bahamas tomorrow." We had to explain to her that we weren't leaving until next Tuesday. She still doesn't get it, but she's pretty excited. She doesn't even know what the Bahamas are. She just knows that we're going with family, she's going to see her Auntie A (who's living in Taiwan right now), she gets to go to the beach, and she gets to see tons of ocean wildlife. How could she not be excited, right?
Well, new posts will come soon. Sorry for the delay, folks.
2 comments:
You are the queen of research... but that's one of the things I like about you. I think your trip will be fabulous!
I am officially jealous, I had no idea you were going to the Bahamas!! I hope you have a wonderful time, take lots of pics.
Post a Comment