Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Contagious Laugh

One evening Eli was playing with the recorder. He would blow one single "toot" sound through the recorder. So B started to echo his sound. Eli would blow one sound and B would say, "Oooooo." Every time B echoed him, Eli would crack up. One of those times, he was laughing so hard he could barely breathe. Unfortunately, by the time I grabbed the camera the laughter had died down a little. We couldn't get him to laugh as hard as that one time. Bummer. (That's the beauty of trying to take pics and videos of your little kids. By the time you run back with the camera, they've either moved or the moment is kinda gone.) But I still caught some laughter and thought I'd share it since Eli has such a wonderfully contagious laugh (as you can hear on the video clip, B couldn't help but laugh, too).

No comments: