Monday, May 30, 2016

Evie's Kindergarten Graduation

Evie is officially finished with kindergarten!  I can't believe how quickly the year flew by...she's accomplished so much!  She reads well, she plays with everyone, she tells jokes, she's great at math, she writes books....she's come a long way!

Evie's graduation was really fun and she was such an awesome performer.  She was center stage for the songs and I can tell why!  She was really dramatic with her actions and she sang loudly.  We could actually hear her voice in the audience!  I just love watching her perform.  Originally she was on the left-side of the stage, but then the teachers moved her to the center because she was so loud and on top of it.  How cute!

My favorite is definitely her "We're Ready" performance.  She looks so sassy up there!  Ha!

I didn't get choked up this time around because I know she will be back for 1st grade.  Last year I actually shed tears during Eli's 1st grade graduation because I knew he had to leave his little Discovery School bubble.

The next day we had Evie's end of the year party at a classmate's house.  There was a big water slide and a water balloon fight.  Seriously fun!  No one cared that the weather forecast called for thunderstorms and that it was cloudy out.

We also gave the teachers their end of the year gift, which was a photo book of pictures from the year as well as interviews with each of the students.  It was fun to put together, but definitely very time-consuming.  The end result was so sweet though.
     We're so proud of our kindergartner! 
 Congrats, Evie!

No comments: