Monday--SILLY HAT DAY
This year Eli wanted to wear the bat hat I made for his Halloween costume a few years ago.
Tuesday--GOOFY GLASSES DAY
Eli wanted to wear some cool shades and Evie picked out some cute frames to wear.
Wednesday--CRAZY HAIR DAY
We spiked and colored Eli's hair to look like grass. Then I hot glued some bugs onto hairclips and put them all over his hair. It turned out pretty cool and he loved it!
Evie wanted me to give her crazy curls, so I curled her hair that morning. Well, the curls ended up looking cute on her. Everyone said it was Elegant Hair Day for Evie! (Although I didn't get a good picture of her hair that day!)
Thursday--SILLY SOX DAY
I actually had to run out and buy my kids silly socks. We just don't have any! Elina has never been one to participate in Silly Sox Day, so I don't have any at the house. Evie's were easy to find though and they were SO EVIE...plus they were on clearance for 99 cents. Score!
Boy crazy socks were harder to find. I went to all the kids' stores and got nothin'. Then one of the salesladies said that she goes to Hot Topic for some kids' stuff. Hot Topic??? So I went to Hot Topic and discovered that they have lots of kid-themed items...even Miyazaki stuff! There was Totoro, Kiki's Special Delivery Service...it was awesome! Of course, everything came in adult sizes (strange??), but I just went ahead and bought the Totoro socks for Eli to wear. They were a little big, but he didn't mind one bit...and they looked great!!
Friday--WEAR THE RAINBOW DAY
Every grade had to wear a different color and Eli had to wear green.
It was a silly week! This was the first year I participated this much and it was super fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment