Here is a video of her saying "uh-oh." I love it! I didn't include one in the 11 month post because she still wasn't doing it on command yet. Now she's got it down pat. And she definitely knows how to use it. So it's her first official word! Who knew that would beat out "dada"??
Evie also started "clapping" today. I use quotation marks because her claps don't really produce any sound just yet. She just understands the command and will push her limp hands together in a clapping motion. (What's up with the limp hands again??)
In conjunction with the clapping, she also started
signing "more" today. The sign is supposed to look like the picture to the right, but Evie just puts her limp hands together for "more." I know it's similar to the clapping, but she definitely does it as a response when we ask her if she wants more of something. Sometimes she'll even just use one pointer finger to point at the palm of her other hand. That's actually how the other kids did it in the beginning as well.Oh, and the other thing I forgot to mention is that Evie now has 6 teeth!! She has 4 on top and the 2 on the bottom. And her two top teeth look HUGE! (Please ignore the boogers in her nose in this picture...it's hard to take the "perfect" picture with a baby.)
1 comment:
How did you get that awesome teeth picture?! Weird, she's going to be a year soon! Actually, it's weird that I live with you, but I'm commenting on your post...haha
Post a Comment