Here are her current stats--
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz (about 25th percentile)
Height: 24.5 in (about 50th percentile)
Head: 15.75 in (25th percentile)
She is really our longest baby. She is over an inch longer than Elina and Eli were at this age. Seriously, there may be hope that she will be the "tallest" in the family!
Here is what Evie is up to these days--
1. She laughs. One of the sweetest things in this world is hearing your baby laugh for the very first time. It seriously makes you tear up because you just can't believe you have the power to make this little being laugh. This little being who used to only cry or stare at you blankly. It's a wonderful feeling. Too bad the first time she laughed was when I was changing her diaper in a public restroom. Good times...good times.
2. She raises her head and chest during tummy time.
3. She tolerates the car seat now. These
4. She can roll over from tummy to back. Usually she accomplishes this because she's frustrated about being on her tummy in the first place....but it gets the job done, so I can't complain!
5. She brings her hands together, grabs objects, and brings them to her mouth.
6. She gets excited when it's time to nurse.
7. She is learning to play with her voice by squealing and screaming for no apparent reason. It's funny because you'll just randomly hear these loud yelps around the house and it'll end up being little Evie.
8. She can fall asleep on her own. This has been her biggest accomplishment this month. We
9. She is more alert and aware of her surroundings now. I can no longer watch movies during the middle of the night feeding. We've had a good run and I have watched many great (and not-so-great) movies. Now I just nurse in the dark while I nod off. I was sad when this time ended with Eli as well. I'll have to give my Top 10 Movies list for this nursing period later on.
Evie is definitely happier these days. Once she's had a nap and has eaten, she's a happy camper. She'll sit in the bouncer or lay on the playmat for awhile. She's also a good sport about being in the Bjorn whenever we're out (even if it's naptime). She just doesn't require constant rocking and motion anymore while she's awake. So now B and I don't look like lunatics all the time when we have her out and about! She's turning into such a sweet little baby!

Evie is definitely happier these days. Once she's had a nap and has eaten, she's a happy camper. She'll sit in the bouncer or lay on the playmat for awhile. She's also a good sport about being in the Bjorn whenever we're out (even if it's naptime). She just doesn't require constant rocking and motion anymore while she's awake. So now B and I don't look like lunatics all the time when we have her out and about! She's turning into such a sweet little baby!
2 comments:
awee little evie stevie!!!!
She's sure growing up quick! What a little cutie... that hair always makes me smile. :)
Post a Comment