You'll be happy to know that everything is right on track and the baby looks healthy. What more could we ask for? (By the way, the ultrasound picture above is a profile of the baby's head with his/her hand near his/her face.)
Sunday, December 13, 2009
20 weeks
I know I've been a little lacking with posts since Eli turned 2, but things have been busy over here. My family stayed in town for a week and then B's family came into town for a weekend. We've had non-stop visitors for awhile. Plus, we've been trying to get ready for Christmas and we're having Elina's class Christmas party at our house tomorrow. Like I said, busy busy.
So last week I had my 20 week appointment. I'm technically about 22 weeks now, but I had to reschedule my appointment because I suffer from "pregnant-brain" (which means I totally forgot about my original appointment!). Anyway, the 20 week appointment is when they do the BIG anatomy ultrasound. The ultrasound lasts a little longer because they take lots of different measurements to make sure everything's ok. This is also usually the time you find out the sex of your baby. Well....we were strong and didn't find out the sex of the baby! B was really hoping the tech would let it slip out, but I made sure she knew we wanted it to be a surprise.
You'll be happy to know that everything is right on track and the baby looks healthy. What more could we ask for? (By the way, the ultrasound picture above is a profile of the baby's head with his/her hand near his/her face.)
You'll be happy to know that everything is right on track and the baby looks healthy. What more could we ask for? (By the way, the ultrasound picture above is a profile of the baby's head with his/her hand near his/her face.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment