Eli is really into food...I mean, REALLY into food. He's more interested than Elina ever was. I'm hoping that this means he'll be a great eater when he gets a little older. Because I am seriously sick of having a picky eater. Elina is so particular about foods...like her father. It's always a chore to get her to eat enough. I know they say that toddlers eat when they are hungry and can't overeat, but Elina really doesn't eat that much. It's exhausting.
On the other hand, Eli seems to love food. He's always interested in what you're eating or drinking. He looks at you with a pleading face while he licks his lips. When he eats solids, he is all business. He just eats and eats as you shovel and shovel more food into his mouth. If you miss a beat, he'll get mad at you and start screeching and banging his hands on the highchair. If you finish feeding him and he's still hungry, he reacts the same way. He's very demanding during meals. It's nice though because he eats quickly and it's over with. We hope that this means when he gets older he'll eat a lot without complaints.
Here's a video of Eli happily sucking on an edmame shell. Seriously, this kid will try to eat anything you put near his mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment