So how was I going to put together a gang with 2 vampires and a ninja?!? Oh well...but the kids sure did look cute!
Since we weren't going to have a family theme, I figured I could make do with a leftover costume for Eulee. I threw her into the caterpillar costume that we had used on Eli when we were The Hungry Caterpillar family a few years ago. She let me snap a few pictures and then she just cried and cried until I took it off. Every single time I put it on, she was not happy. (Don't be fooled by the 2 cute pics below though...these were taken post-Halloween with B's help.)
But take a look at these two pictures...can you guess who is who??
(Answer: top pic is Elina and Eli...bottom one is Eulee and Evie.)
For Halloween this year we decided to join AM and his family in their neighborhood. Our neighborhood is so hilly and takes a lot of work, so we wanted to try a geographically flatter neighborhood instead. Ha! We started the night playing with dry ice. The kids thought this was awesome! I think we'll need to add this to our Halloween traditions.
Then the adults ate some yummy chili (I made a pot and AM's mom made a pot) while the kids had some pizza. After that, we set out for some trick or treating.
Then the adults ate some yummy chili (I made a pot and AM's mom made a pot) while the kids had some pizza. After that, we set out for some trick or treating.
We were in such a rush to leave that we didn't even put Eulee in a costume! But I wasn't sure she would like it anyway...and she wasn't really trick or treating, so it was ok.
The kids had such a great time trick or treating!
We came home with tons of candy, but this year we decided to only keep our favorites and "sell" the rest back to our pediatric dentist for $1 per pound. The kids were very interested in this deal, so they put together a bag that had 6 pounds worth of candy in it. I was really proud of them! (Needless to say, B and I also went through the bag to pick out our faves.)




















No comments:
Post a Comment