After many discussions, we finally bit the bullet and got ourselves a TRAMPOLINE!!
So why were there many discussions about this FUN item?? Well, because B had to get the best one out there--a Springfree trampoline. Of course that means it wasn't inexpensive. But after talking about all the fun and joy it would bring to our family, we went out and just bought it...and, boy, I have to say that it has been one of our best purchases yet!! The kids are on it all the time....morning and evening. I really wanted it for the kids because during our hot Texas summers, I needed to find another way to let the kids burn up their energy. Swimming is fun and all, but they just don't want to do it every single day. On the days that they don't swim, the kids have trouble falling asleep at a decent time!
So every morning after breakfast, I send the kids out to jump and they love it. And every day after dinner, they run right back out there to jump.
During the day it is just too hot to jump, but we solved this problem by putting a sprinkler underneath the trampoline. The kids love it!
Elina especially loves to do poses from the Pixar short film "Boundin.'"
Of course B loves to join the kids on the trampoline too! Check out his form! (Courtesy of Aunt A's awesome new camera.)
We are jumping for JOY!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment