Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Eulee is 8 Months Old

Things are really happening this month!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Eulee is making "da" and "ba" sounds.  She's going to say "dada" first, I know it.  Ahhhhh, so sad.  I spend all my time with her and B gets the first word.  Life. =)  She already says "dada" but she just doesn't know the connection yet.  

Eulee is picking up on the sign language!  She just started making the sign for "more."  Even though this is our 4th kid, I'm still amazed!  She's a real little person responding.  It's great!


Eulee also cut her first tooth...and man, is it razor sharp!  

We also started Eulee on some yogurt.  It's definitely not her favorite.  She usually shows us this face--
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Maybe it's the slightly sour taste...or the cold temperature.  Either way, it makes for a funny face!

Eulee is also learning how to smile at a camera.  Lately when I hold up the camera, she just magically smiles! But this only happens if she's also had enough sleep and has a full tummy.

Her favorite playmate these days has to be Evie.  Evie is always willing to entertain Eulee.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Eulee especially loves the "How Do You Do?" song.  
It helps that Evie loves to play with Eulee's toys.  We recently got Eulee a little toy that plays music when you push a button and Evie always holds onto it in the car and says, "Mommy, I really really really wish I had one of these."  What??  Eli's favorite thing to do is to hug Eulee.  And Elina loves to try to make Eulee laugh out loud.

Eulee still isn't the best sleeper, but for the most part I kinda sorta maybe know what to expect each night?  (Yes, that question mark was intentional...)

Even though I'm still a long way from being 100%, I just absolutely love this baby.  Sometimes when I'm rocking her a little before bed, I look at her and I think, "I seriously could just gobble this baby up right now!"
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Couldn't you??
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: