As for the adults, A and I found these kiddie capes. B would never wear this, so we bought him the black Angry Bird latex mask. A and I could have also gotten the masks, but we knew we had a better chance of keeping the capes on. Poor B could barely breathe in his mask so it only made it through half of the trick-or-treating.
Earlier in the week, Eli had his Halloween parade at school. Elina was pretty bummed that this would be her first year without a Halloween parade. Eli loved strutting his stuff at school. His teachers were dressed as Thing 1 and Thing 2....so awesome!
Since I've been really tired with Eulee, I didn't do an awesome job with Halloween this year. I did manage to make monster mouths with apples for Eli and Evie for lunch. They turned out really cute, especially with their monster faces!
We started the night off with a Halloween dinner with our neighbors. We just ordered pizzas and decorated them with Halloween-shaped cheese. Simple enough.
Since I've been really tired with Eulee, I didn't do an awesome job with Halloween this year. I did manage to make monster mouths with apples for Eli and Evie for lunch. They turned out really cute, especially with their monster faces!
We started the night off with a Halloween dinner with our neighbors. We just ordered pizzas and decorated them with Halloween-shaped cheese. Simple enough.
The kids had an awesome time trick-or-treating, especially Evie. This was the first year she was really really into it. Last year she still had stranger anxiety, but this year she just followed the big kids to get her candy. After every single house she would run up to each adult and say, "I got candy! See??" It was really cute.
Eulee and I only made it through an hour of trick-or-treating because then she woke up from her nap and got cranky. So we cut out early....while the others hopped into the back of our neighbor's truck in order to cover more area.
See, we live in a very hilly neighborhood so the kids really have to work hard to get their candy. The kids had to climb lots of stairs to get to people's front doors. After the first 30 minutes, Eli said, "My legs are tired!" Luckily, this work out wore the kids out so after they got home, had some candy, and took a shower, they completely passed out in their beds. Woo-hoo!
It was a great night for all. I must say, the people in our neighborhood really give out good candy. Some people even gave out full-sized candy bars! Pretty impressive. Now...let's eat some candy!! Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!












No comments:
Post a Comment