Hey there! Mommy's busy tending to Eli, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to write a post about myself now that I'm 4.I've really changed in the past year. I'm definitely more of a girly girl now. I'm also more social. I've learned how to make new friends, hug my relatives, and even greet people I don't know as well. I'm also a better eater now. Even if I don't fully enjoy a food, I will still eat it. I can also buckle and unbuckle myself in the car now that I'm in a booster seat. I'm such a big girl!
Mommy says that I'm pretty helpful around the house. Whenever she has her hands full cooking or cleaning, I can keep an eye on Eli. Eli and I are now best friends. I've discovered that he's my best playmate because he's always around, he loves to copy me, he laughs at all my jokes, and he'll do whatever I tell him to do. Now I love having him around.
Well, here is a quick rundown of all my favorite things now that I'm 4.
Favorite foods: raspberries, mangoes, Asian steamed buns, Fettuccine Alfredo from Olive Garden
Favorite drinks: strawberry milk, mango peach V8 Splash
Favorite Sesame Street character: Prairie Dawn
Favorite clothing: dresses
Favorite princess: Cinderella
Favorite movies: Tinkerbell, Cinderella
Favorite ballerina: Angelina Ballerina
Favorite fairies: Silvermist and Rosetta
Favorite pastimes: playing dress-up, playing chase with Eli, reading books, coloring, doing connect-the-dots, doing mazes
Favorite books: Angelina Ballerina books; The Wizard, the Fairy, and the Magic Chicken by Helen Lester; Me First by Helen Lester
Favorite color: pink (because I became influenced by my friends, but deep down I still like yellow)
So as you can see, I'm kind of a girly girl now. It's a change, but it's fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment