Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Little Photographer

Like most kids, Elina has always been obsessed with cameras. Now with digital cameras, kids love them even more. Who doesn't love instant gratification?

When she was 2, she tried to use our camera, but it didn't really work out. She'd point the camera at herself instead and the flash would go off in her face. Nice. Now that Elina's a little older, we let her try our camera again (since she's been begging us to let her do it) and she actually does a pretty good job. She understands which way the camera needs to point. She also understands that the object needs to be in the screen on the back. It's kinda cool because if she gets good enough maybe we can start getting more pics of B and I together instead of just the kids! Wow, what a thought!

Here are some of Elina's first pics using our camera. I was pretty impressed, but then again, I am her mother.

No comments: