Little babies are so cute because once they understand the concept of "communication," they love to take turns copying everything to "communicate" with you. In previous posts, I've mentioned how Eli "communicates" by taking turns screaming or sticking out his tongue. For the past few weeks, Eli has also "communicated" by taking turns blinking with us. If you catch him at the right moment and you blink slowly and deliberately, he'll follow suit. It's really cute, but hard to catch on camera. I've been trying for awhile now, but to no avail.
So last night I FINALLY caught it on video! Once you see it, you'll know why we were so excited to get it on camera. It's too cute. I just love that his mouth stays open in awe of his eye-blinking. And you can tell he gets a real kick out of blinking his eyes.
1 comment:
Cute! I love the little laugh at the end too!
Post a Comment