Elina and Lucy's first hug when they saw each other almost brought tears to my eyes! And I'm not a crier at all! Elina just couldn't believe that it was really LT!
We had a playdate with the preschool coop girls one night. These girls have definitely grown up in 5 years!
Then the next night LT came for a sleepover. Those girls had a whole itinerary of fun planned for the night!
The girls drew pictures of each other together and they were so cute.
The girls drew pictures of each other together and they were so cute.
At 11pm, the girls wanted to just lay in bed and chat.
They were so giggly and adorable! I loved eavesdropping on them. They even came up with a poem about one another. (I like how they're really glad they they aren't deaf!)
They were so giggly and adorable! I loved eavesdropping on them. They even came up with a poem about one another. (I like how they're really glad they they aren't deaf!)
By midnight, I told the girls to start calming down...a lot of good that did! They continued giggling and talking until about 1am. But after that, they started whispering and then were asleep by 1:20am! Party girls!
Honestly, it was almost strange having kids up that late roaming around the house. B and I wanted to sit back and watch shows containing inappropriate language and we couldn't! It was a strange feeling! Ha!
Of course, the next morning I didn't see the girls until 9:45am! They just played some more and then it was time to say goodbye. It's always sad to say goodbye.
I was just amazed that the girls really picked up where they left off 5 years ago. I was worried that maybe one of them has changed a little and they wouldn't click as well...boy, was I wrong! They had a blast and now I have to be on the lookout for cheap flights to Utah! What great friends! We miss y'all so much already!













1 comment:
It was SO fun to see you guys! We sure miss you! And I loved the 4yr old pics of the girls. ha! so cute! Thanks for having Lucy.
Post a Comment