It is now officially Eulee's turn to participate in Gymboree....and boy, does she love it! Poor Evie plays on the iPad while we are in class, but it's totally worth it. I mean, Eulee gets ZERO activities, so I think just 45 minutes of Gymboree once a week is good for her now. At the end of the summer I asked Evie what she thought about Gymboree and she said, "It's ok." Sorry, Evie...if it's just "ok" then it's time to switch you out.
Eulee amazes me in class because she is very social. She loves to go right up to other babies (completely disregards personal space) and she loves to go up to other moms and poke their legs to get their attention. The first few weeks she was the "poker" in the class. You know, the baby who likes to go up to other babies and suddenly poke them in the eye or the nose or the forehead. I had "that baby." Each time I would hold her hand and say, "Be gentle." And this week she actually remembered! She was just about to poke a baby, when she stopped herself and pulled her hand back. I couldn't believe it! She didn't poke one single baby! Wow! I always wonder what babies think when they see other babies their age. I mean, they never see that many babies together. Honestly, I wonder what they're thinking!
Eulee really loves the music, the climbing, and especially the bubbles.
It's been awesome for her!




No comments:
Post a Comment