Monday, January 7, 2013

Crumbs

(I really wish I had pictures to go with this post, but I don't...I was too quick with the napkin.)

Eulee loves to be held...all...the...time.  Needless to say, sometimes I have to eat while I'm holding her.  So it's no surprise that we often find food in Eulee's hair.  Usually it's just crumbs...from a cinnamon roll...or from cake...or from cookies.  (Do you see how I eat too many sweets??)

Well, today I had Eulee in my lap and I absolutely had to eat some lunch.  I had a bowl of leftover pasta with broccoli in my hands and Eulee in my lap facing out.  I was eating over Eulee's head while listening to Eli read a book to me.  I finished my food, put my bowl down, and turned Eulee around to face me...when 'lo and behold, there was a piece of broccoli glued to her forehead!  Broccoli, folks!  It wasn't a big piece, but it was there.  I laughed so hard as I wiped it off.  (That's when I thought I should have taken a picture first!)  I couldn't believe it.  I mean crumbs are one thing...but a piece of broccoli??  I need to stop eating while I'm carrying her....OR she could stop being so needy all the time.  One or the other.  Just sayin'.

No comments: