Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lagging Posts...

I've really been falling behind on posts here.  Sorry, folks.  First of all, we're having way too much fun since it's summertime.  Just random trips to eat ice cream, watching movies, or swimming after dinner.  Plus, it's my last month before the new baby arrives, so I'm trying to finish certain things up.  I have 2 scrapbooks to finish before the end of the month--Eli's 4th birthday (yes, from back in December) and Evie's First Year scrapbook (yes, she just turned 2 years old).  I really want to also do Elina's 1st grade scrapbook, but I know that won't be possible at this point.  Luckily, I already finished Eli's 4th birthday book last week (thanks to a coupon that was about to expire).  For Evie's scrapbook, all the pics are finally in place (180 pages later) and all I have left is the journaling (which will be the most excruciating, time-consuming part).  I desperately need to finish this scrapbook because I know that once this new baby arrives, I will inevitably forget all of Evie's baby stuff.  Sad, but true.

Plus, now we're getting ready for Elina's birthday, so things have been really busy here....

I promise to try to catch up a little more!

No comments: