Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Kind of Day I Had

I just wanted to quickly write about the day I had. Overall, it was a nice, relaxing Sunday with the family. We like to use Saturdays to run errands or go out, but we've started to just hang out and relax on Sundays. This has helped my stress level a lot because we can just focus on the kids and take it easy as a family. It's our favorite day....

...but oddly, it was not a good day for me. I am definitely a clumsy person, but today just took the cake. First I spilled a bunch of flour on the kitchen floor. Then I sliced my thumb with a knife. Ouch. After that I proceeded to spill a 1/2 cup of water on the floor. Then these 2 glass bowls almost slipped out of my hands and shattered. And then to top everything off, as we were getting the kids ready for bed, I slammed my sliced thumb into Eli's door. Double ouch.

Why me?

No comments: